Wednesday 18 July 2012

Sweet booties


I never got the opportunity to knit any baby booties for my daughter - my knitting skills were not much then (but I did knit her a baby bonnet that was so small it would only fit a dolls head...)

Crea in the City put me onto this lovely bootie pattern that uses easy peasy garter stitch. While my tendency to not read patterns properly got me in a bit of trouble this time, it is an easy pattern.

This is a gift for my daughter's piano teacher - who had her baby about 4 weeks ago.

Ravelled here. I should mention there is a slight error in the pattern instructions - for the sole - 1st row should end with K3 (not K4) and the 5th row should end with K1 (not K2).

1 comment:

Thanks for your leaving a comment. I love connecting through my blog with other crafty people and I love reading your blogs too.